Krafted by Kelly is a place for me to share my life through baking, cooking , and dining. Through these three areas, I am learning to be a more patient, more creative, and more thoughtful young adult.
I love step aerobics, mat pilates, ballet, and hiking, though I don’t do nearly enough of each. Some of my favorite shows that currently running are True Blood, Nashville, Arrow, Game of Thrones, 30 Rock, White Collar, Suits, Chuck, Hart of Dixie, Mad Men, Pretty Little Liars, and How I Met Your Mother.
Here are some books that I am currently trying to read, with varying degrees of commitment:
- How to Pick a Peach: The Search for Flavor from Farm to Table by Russ Parsons
- The Nasty Bits by Anthony Bourdain
- The Gate of Heavenly Peace: The Chinese and Their Revolution by Jonathan Spence
- Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen by Harold McGee
I can be reached at kelly [at] kraftedbykelly.com. Please send me any questions, suggestions, or inquiries you might have.